Click here to watch Zoom recordings of past Master Gardener Advanced Education topics.
- All 2023 programs start at 10:15 am and are approximately one hour long.
- All programs are free and open to the public and are held in the North room of the Dreher 4-H Family Building on the Douglas County fairgrounds.
- To attend online, please register using the link for the session(s) you want to attend.
Previous 2023 Recordings
- Trusted Gardening Resources, presented by EMGs Susie Nightingale, Hazlett Henderson, and Terese O’Neill
- The Craft of Gardens in China and Japan, presented by EMG Bob Thorp
- Tree Risk Assessment, presented by Tyler Fike, city of Lawrence/Horticulture Department
- Lawns to Landscape, presented by Sharon Ashworth, Horticulture and Natural Resources Agent for Douglas County
- Gardening as We Age, presented by EMG Kevin Nelson
- Planting Herbs to Attract Pollinators, presented by EMG Lori Trojan
- History of Black Farming in Lawrence, presented by Cody Haynes
- Hop Growing and Beer Brewing, presented by Dr. Chris Koster
October 18 (Wednesday):
- Drip Irrigation: A Greener Approach to Watering, presented by EMG Rob Mortko
- To attend online, register Here