One of the main goals of Extension Master Gardening is education. To help educate our members, and our community, we provide monthly training sessions on gardening topics.
All programs start at 10:15 am and are approximately one hour long. Programs are free, open to the public and are held in the North room of the Dreher 4-H Family Building on the Douglas County fairgrounds. Online participants must register before each presentation to participate. If you love gardening, click here to see more details (including how to sign up to attend online).
- January 21 (Saturday): Permaculture
- February 15 (Wednesday): Resources for Extension Master Gardeners
- March 18 (Saturday): TBD
- April 19 (Wednesday): Tree Risk Assessment
- May 20 (Saturday): Lawns to Landscape
- June 14 (Wednesday): Climate/Gardening/Water
- July 15 (Saturday): Photography in the Garden
- August 16 (Wednesday): History of Black Farming in Lawrence
- September 16 (Saturday): Hop Growing and Beer Brewing
- October 18 (Wednesday): Gardening As We Age