We have some great gardening presentations lined up for you. The following presentations will occur on the hour from 9:30 to 1:30 on March 12, 2022. All speakers are Douglas County Master Gardeners, with the exception of Tom Buller. Click the links to see a bio of the speaker, and reference information they are providing.
- 9:30 – Garden Design by Jack Landgrebe
- 10:30 – Gardening for Pollinators by Susan Rendall
- 11: 30 – Composting and Mulching by Stan Ring
- 12:30 – Vegetable Gardening by Tom Buller with the Kansas Rural Center
- 1:30 – Bee Pollinators by Sindey Platz
The presentations will be held in the south room of the Dreher building, the building just east of the Extension Office.