Click here to watch Zoom recordings of past Master Gardener Advanced Education topics.
- All 2023 programs start at 10:15 am and are approximately one hour long.
- All programs are free and open to the public and are held in the North room of the Dreher 4-H Family Building on the Douglas County fairgrounds.
- To attend online, please register using the link for the session(s) you want to attend.
January 21 (Saturday)
- Permaculture, presented by Amber Dunn
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/93558519434
February 15 (Wednesday)
- Resources for Extension Master Gardeners, presented by EMGs Susie Nightingale, Hazlett Henderson, and Terese O’Neill
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/91329017378
March 18 (Saturday): TBD
April 19 (Wednesday)
- Tree Risk Assessment, presented by Tyler Fike, city of Lawrence/Horticulture Department
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/98729804204
May 20 (Saturday)
- Lawns to Landscape, presented by Sharon Ashworth, Horticulture and Natural Resources Agent for Douglas County
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/97387030131
June 14 (Wednesday):
- Climate/Gardening/Water, presented by Frank Reilly (speaker will be remote)
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/98442797422
July 15 (Saturday):
- Photography in the Garden, presented by EMG Aundrea Walker
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/93721672238
August 16 (Wednesday):
- History of Black Farming in Lawrence, presented by Cody Heines
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/91798609760
September 16 (Saturday):
- Hop Growing and Beer Brewing, presented by Chris Koster
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/96656111565
October 18 (Wednesday):
- Gardening As We Age, presented by EMG Kevin Nelson
- To attend online, register at ksu.zoom.us/j/92877475149